LinkedIn Business Strategy With Guy Kawasaki and Team
LinkedIn Free and Upgraded Premium Accounts
What are the different types of LinkedIn accounts?
We offer a Basic (free) account as well as various upgraded Premium accounts, depending on your needs.
A Basic account is for anyone who wants to create and maintain a professional profile online without the cost.
- Build and maintain a large trusted professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Request and provide recommendations.
- Create a professional presence on the web.
- Request up to 5 introductions at a time.
- Search for and view profiles of other LinkedIn users.
- Receive unlimited InMails.
- View 100 results per search.
- Save up to 3 searches and get weekly alerts on those searches.
With a premium account, you can send InMails to reach anyone on LinkedIn, get hundreds of additional search results, and see more information about who’s viewed your profile. If you have a free account and want to upgrade, you can compare account types described below.