Asheville Marketing 2017 State of the Union | Future is Bright
OvenPOP 360 spent the better part of the last 3 months immersed in a client marketing refresh. OvenPOP 360 highlights…
- Organic revenue increased by 5 times
- Organic traffic more than tripled
- Bounce rates were reduced by over 5%
- Time on site increased over 2 minutes
- Managed 100K+/month in E-commerce with Google Analytics
- We also cut thousands of dollars in budget for the client
Clients always come first, so our own marketing efforts for OvenPOP 360 with regards to search engines took a little hit, but we planned for that. Our competition is everywhere and brilliant. However, we’re back, and we’re ready to go.
With amazing inbound and outbound marketing resources, meticulous testing, a refreshed marketing approach — our clients will have more options. The staggering amount of apps, software, APIs, approachable innovators, and grassroots dedication shared by the Asheville marketing community means 2014 will change the reason why some people come to Asheville.
Whatever Raleigh and Charlotte’s startups have in numbers — Asheville will have in superior innovation based on originality and creativity. Better beer, better business, the better part of North Carolina.