Asheville Marketing 2014 State of the Union | Future is Bright
OvenPOP 360 spent the better part of the last 3 months immersed in a client marketing refresh. OvenPOP 360 highlights…
- Organic revenue increased by 5 times
- Organic traffic more than tripled
- Bounce rates were reduced by over 5%
- Time on site increased over 2 minutes
- Managed 100K+/month in Ecommerce with Google Analytics
- We also cut thousands of dollars in budget for the client
Clients always come first, so our own marketing efforts for OvenPOP 360 with regards to search engines took a little hit, but we planned for that. Our competition is everywhere and brilliant. However, we’re back, and we’re ready to go.
With amazing inbound and outbound marketing resources, meticulous testing, a refreshed marketing approach — our clients will have more options. The staggering amount of apps, software, APIs, approachable innovators, and grassroots dedication shared by the Asheville marketing community means 2014 will change the reason why some people come to Asheville.
Whatever Raleigh and Charlotte startups have in numbers — Asheville will have in superior innovation based on originality and creativity. Better beer, better business, better part of North Carolina.
Thanks to Chad at Element-360 for the Video
- Obama Will Speak In Asheville (foxcharlotte.com)
- Asheville company proposes 12 mega-solar farms (charlotteobserver.com)
- UhaulCarShare Kicks into Gear with the City of Asheville (sys-con.com)
- CyBranding Hashtag Intelligence – Advanced Twitter Analytics and Influencer Tracking (ovenpop.com)
- New CEO In Town: Employee Digital Media Expectations (ovenpop.com)
- 20 Most Valuable Brands In The World (ovenpop.com)
- ‘Moral Monday’ protests heading to Asheville (newsobserver.com)